Enjoy Life Slowly Interview Series
Are you too busy, too stressed and too overwhelmed by everything you are supposed to do, be and own?
Are you so busy rushing around connecting, consuming and competing that you don’t have time for the important things in life?
Then the answer is to slow down and simplify and in this Enjoy Life Slowly interview series you’ll find out from the people who know, exactly how to get your life back in control.
These interviews were conducted in the field and the quality of the conversation may be better than the quality of the audio.
- Melissa Camara Wilkins – If you want to learn how to live your life free of rules and other people’s expectations, then Melissa will show you how at Melissa Camara Wilkins and nosidebar
- Kathy Gottberg – Kathy shares everything she knows about happiness, life and much more at Smart Living 365.
- Tammy Strobel – Tammy shares her tiny house and huge heart in her wonderful blog Rowdy Kittens.
- Eliza Cross – Eliza’s lovely site, Happy Simple Living has positive information on how to live a simpler, more sustainable, happier life.
- Greg Mckeown is a social innovator, public speaker and the New York Times and Wall Street Journal best-selling author of Essentialism. In this interview he discusses how you can design your life happy and his new project EssentialLive.
- Colin Wright is a prolific author, blogger, international speaker and co-founder of Asymmetrical Press. He is also an expert on simplifying your life to have time to do more of what you love. Listen here.
- Corbett Barr – Corbett has many excellent tips on not only how to simplify your thinking, but also how to work out what you really want out of life. Corbett is CEO of Fizzle as well as a well known blogger, podcaster and entrepreneur.
- Mohmed Tohami – Mohamed will show you how to follow your passion and find your true purpose at Midway Simplicity
- Betsy & Warren Talbot show you how to negotiate today’s modern relationships and live your life to the full at the same time at Married With Luggage
Simplifying Your Finances
- Cait Flanders – Cait is an inspiration, chronicling her journey from debt to debt free and so much more in Blond On A Budget. Sha has also been featured in Forbes.
- Courtney Carver runs the fabulous blog Be More With Less where she shares everything she knows about finding purpose and joy through simplicity.
- Wanda Urbanska – author of The Heart Of Simple Living and many other wonderful books on simple living and star of the TV show Simple Living With Wanda Urbanska.
- Sarah Susanka –Sarah is the creator of the life-changing Not So Big House and life movement. She has several sites, but start at Susanka or Not So Big.
- Genevieve Parker Hill – From how to pack light, to love and how to be your creative self, Genevieve is the lady to follow at Packing Lust.
- Joel Zaslofsky – Joel is not only the brain behind the excellent Value Of Simple but also SimpleREV.
- Lisa Luken – Lisa blogs about organized, intentional living at Simple Joy Living.
- Ellen Tveit – Ellen writes about simple but joyful living at Simple Not Plain.
- Beth Meredith & Eric Storm – Beth and Eric have a wealth of experience helping people Create The Good Life.
- Claire Perks – Claire has a lovely blog on all things to help you de-stress and live a simpler, less stressed life at Just A Little Less.
- Eric West – Eric has a fantastic blog on ‘crazy ideas’ and how these can help you at Rethinking The Dream.
- Janie Baran – Janie has excellent articles on all areas of living with less stress and clutter at Simple Not Plain.
- Kelly Exeter – Kelly use to be your ultimate over-busy, over-stressed executive mom until she found a Life Less Frantic.
- Sandy Kreps – Sandy’s blog, Modern Simplicity, will show you how to live a life free from chaos.
- Tracy Dunne-Derrel – Tracy has bravely taken over the reins at The Simple Year where each year a different person tries to live more simply and pass on the lessons they have learned.
- Evelyn Rennich – Evelyn’s lovely site Smallish Blog has a wide variety of fabulous information for any family wanting to live big on happiness and intention but with a small footprint.
- Joshua Becker – Joshua is one of the foremost bloggers on how to find happiness and purpose in life by concentrating on people and experiences, rather than possessions. If you want to be inspired by just what you can achieve with a sense of purpose and focus, then go to Becoming Minimalist.
- Brian Gardner – Brian is famous for revolutionizing the web and introducing the idea of simplicity in web design. But Brian also has awesome advice for work, life and soul at Nosidebar.
- Raam Dev – Raam is an amazing writer who covers a wide variety of subjects including simplicity at Raam Dev.
- Anthony Ongaro – Anthony’s blog Break The Twitch started as a record of his move away from excessive consumerism but now has become a wonderful resource on how to repurpose your time and money towards a richer life experience.
- Emily Torres – Emily writes beautifully about happiness, simplicity, health & well-being at Minimal Millennial.
- Masha And Michael – write wonderfully about so much more than just veganism and minimalism at The Minimalist Vegan that if you are neither, it’s still worth a visit.
- Marco Laberge – Marco’s blog Towards Minimalism has many great tips on how to live more thoughtfully and less stressed.
- Chris Wray – Chris shows how simplifying your life can lead you to reinvent yourself and completely change your life at Two Less Things.
- Rachel Jones shows how minimalism can lead to a simpler, more fulfilling life at Nourishing Minimalism.
- Donna Smallin Kuper is a recognised expert in how to declutter your home, life and mind to find greater happiness at Unclutter.
- Robert Wall – Robert is a reformed packrat who has been showing people how to simplify their possessions and lives for many years. Now he’s focusing on showing people how to declutter at Cluttered To Clean
- Betsy Henry runs the wonderful site Zen Mama where you can find out how to let go, stop worrying and get closer to your kids. Betsy’s wonderful approach works for other relationships too.
- Lenore Skenazy – Lenore’s Free Range Kids movement needs no introduction to most people. Find out her radical but at the same time, common sense approach at Free Range Kids.
- Ashley Trexler – Ashley has strong opinion’s on how to simplify parenting over at Lies About Parenting that can help you gain your sanity in a world of over-parenting.
- Adrian Crook – Adrian will show you how to live with 5 children in an small urban space and still be big on happiness at 5 Kids 1 Condo.
- Sean D’Souza – Sean is an expert on productivity and how to slow down, de-stress and still get more done at Psychotactics.
- LJ Earnest – LJ will show you how to be more productive without stress or rushing in more ways than you can imagine at Whole Life Productivity.
- Carl Honore – Carl is an award wining journalist and is best known at the moment for his TV show Frantic Family Rescue as well as his best selling book In Praise Of Slowness. and can be found at Carl Honore.
- Geir Berthelsen – Geir runs the wonderful World Institute Of Slowness a haven for anyone who is over-busy, over-stresssed or overwhelmed.
- Wendy Abrams- Wendy runs the lovely On Slow Life, where she explores all aspects of living more joyfully and less stressed.
- Richard McCarthy – Richard is on a mission at Slow Food USA to get us back around the table together sharing great food and great company.
- Shane Holland – Shane heads up Slow Food UK where he encourages people to eat, buy and live more intentionally.
- Alison & Andrew show how ‘everywhere is somewhere’ on their beautiful slow travel site, Cheese Web.
- Greg Mckeown, New York Times best selling author of Essentialism.
Our 2015 interview series is winding down, but we will be back with a new series next year.
The fabulous opening and closing music is con nombre de tango by Daniel Bautista